Sunday, March 04, 2007

Not flava, but instead texture.

Hmm, not sure if I should ask this question, but I am interested in anyone else's response. After fasting today, (minus the spiritual side), I had a few moments where I just plain thought of food. I was wondering if anyone liked a certain food, NOT because of the taste or flavor per se, but for the texture. Mine would be water chestnuts for sure, (yea for the most original crunch!) and for the Airhead candy. Their flavor you can find in almost any other candy, but that slightly grainy texture. Scrum.dilly.umptious. And also, what is your favorite calling in the church? Least favorite? Don't be shy now. If you are bored and have the time, let me know. I like these kind of questions/answers. (All right, so I may be a little bored with time on my hands. Back off...) Just kidding. :)