Saturday, March 31, 2007

Provo Pyschos


Grandma's in town so we got a late night date with no kids!! (Doesn't happen enough). We went to Nathan's mission reunion, dinner and then to "Blades of Glory". Of course BYU and UVSC students are everywhere in tight leotards and having dance-offs before the movie. Oh what a crazy care-free season of life that is. But I wonder: Does everyone that has gone to either of these schools think that all of Utah Valley is like this? This answer is NO. There is normalcy in the surrounding areas. Please don't judge us by the college kids. (By the way, I laughed until I cried in that movie. By another way, Jon Heder aka Napoleon Dynamite is from Springville. By the last way, I don't mean to offend any students of these schools. I went to BYU, too, and was proud of it.)