Tuesday, April 03, 2007

FAVORITES:
Favorite color: Red
Favorite foods: Bread and cheese
Favorite month: Tie between May,September and December. They all have a distinct "feeling".
Favorite song: Can't Help Falling in Love
Favorite movie: Anne of Green Gables
Favorite sport: Basketball
Favorite season: I absolutely cannot choose. Now that I experience all 4 I appreciate them too much.
Favorite day of the week: Friday (Is there ever a different answer?)
Favorite ice cream flavor:Eww, way to cold to have a favorite.
Favorite time of the day: "The Children's Hour": the hour before sunset and dinner when you are trying to get all of your playing in before you have to go inside.

CURRENTS:
Current mood: Thinking
Current taste: Lemon water
Current clothes: capri's, flip flops and tee shirt
Current desktop: A picture of Nu-Nu
Current toenail color: I actually have a color for once. A light pink. This rarely happens.
Current time: 12:55. Emma's naptime
Current surroundings: My kitchen that I am supposed to be cleaning
Current ideas: 1)Need to paint the laundry room 2)I want to go to Buckle 3)Gotta do our taxes
Current thoughts: Why do I like filling these in? Does anybody care? I like reading others, so here's your invitation to write your own.

FIRSTS:
First best friend: Sara Davis
First kiss: Matt
First screen name: staceykayeaton
First pet: Midnight
First piercing: Ears
First crush: Jared Clucas 6th grade
First CD: I can't remember? I think the soundtrack from my Best Friends Wedding. Good!

LASTS:
Last cigarette. Won't have a first.
Last drink: water
Last car ride: Driving Moose's truck with Mom's teetor-toter in the back
Last kiss: Hailey Elinor Eaton
Last movie seen: If I had a memory I would be able to fill this is. The Interpretor with Nicole Kidman?
Last phone call: Nathan
Last CD played: Tabernacle Choir

HAVE YOU EVERS:
Have you ever dated one of your best guy/girl friends:Yes
Have you ever broken the law: yes,speeding
Have you ever been arrested: No
Have you ever been on TV: Yes
Have you ever kissed someone you didn't know: No

THINGS:
5 things you're wearing: Pink shirt, pink and brown capri's, white flip-flops, watch, silver bracelet (I wished I looked good in pink, but I don't. I still wear it though)
5 things you've done today: Tae-bo, cleaned pantry, trampoline with Emma, Hailey's homework, said goodbye to Mom and Stan who are moving out of their Springville home
5 things you can hear right now: Silence oh sweet silence, clock, humming of computer, keys clicking, my sniff
5 things you can't live without: Family, vaseline, personal testimony, green surroundings, tivo
5 things you do when you are bored: clean, read, computer, play games with the kids, t.v.

PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN TODAY:1. living room 2. kitchen 3. back yard 4. front yard 5.garage

PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ANYTHING TO: Only Nathan. I can tell ALMOST anything to Jamie, Rachel, Mom, Ellie

CHOICES:
black or white: white
hot or cold: hot
stay in or go out: go out
salty or sweet: salty
books or movies: books

THING YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
Be a grandma, go on a mission. Other than that I am pretty settled.