Friday, May 11, 2007

NEWS!!

Nathan was promoted to a Business Relations Manager with Wells Fargo over the Uintah Basin here in Utah. It is 2 hours away up the Provo Canyon, and we are going to reside in Venereal. I mean Urinal. I mean Vernal. (Gotta get that straight). Since I know 5 people there, and they are all family, this will be an adventure. We have committed to a 3 year stay, and then we will move back to Utah County. Tyler and Hailey are excited, and off we go tomorrow to find us a house. This blog and and all my fellow bloggers will be even more important to me since it is my LIFE LINE to my family and friends. Keep updating! I will add more info when I get it....(In case you didn't know Vernal is known for the dinosaur bones there. And I am getting chickens. Everyone there has chickens.)