Thursday, September 27, 2007

Shout out to Christina Judd Dixon

1.) What I was doing ten years ago:I was just starting my first semester at BYU in the Enclave apartments with tons of dang cute boys everywhere. I loved it.
2.) Five years ago:I was in our first house in Las Vegas with Hailey and Tyler. All I really remember about that house is playing ping pong out in my garage with the family and Rachel being super pregnant with little Evan.
3.) One year ago: I was in Springville starting the kids in school. Pretty much what I am doing now.
4) Yesterday: Sept. 27. I was at the Fall Festival with the kids where we ran into Nate's old high school girlfriend, Nancy. Fun.
5.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million: All the boring stuff, then buy me a new pimped out mini van.
6.) 5 locations I would like to run away to: Europe, Hawaii, Disneyland.Thats it. I am not too much of a travelor.
7.) 5 bad habits I have:Leaving the oven on. Picking at my lips. Interupting people. I also wish I was a fabulous and gifted listener, and that I was a better cleaner.
8.) 5 things I like doing:Anything with the kids. Sitting around with my siblings. Working out. Being able to blast music. Preparing for the holidays.
9.) 5 TV shows I like: Dancing with the Stars, Bachelor, The Office, Lost, 24
10.) 5 things I hate doing: throwing up, watching my kids throw up, cleaning bathrooms, getting up to an alarm clock, allergies
12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment:Getting good sleep. Being past the major morning sickness. The fall weather. Looking forward to Jamie's baby being born. The Office starting, (right now, but thank goodness for DVR.)