Friday, October 05, 2007

Stuff for you


The Ewok twins are together again. Maddie came to Vernal to visit for awhile why Rachel gets a nice vacation. (This is great payback for all the times you took Emma!)










Gross oh gross. Tyler dragged this big styrofoam deer from the field behind our back yard. (Why can't he find a cool rock?) Of course it is the best play toy right now, except I have to keep reapplying the antlers.
If they aren't in the backyard playing "deer", they are in the tea-party corner with raisins and pretzels, (always raisins and pretzels). And they both have to wear a skirt and do their hair the exact same way.

Can you guess what daredevil act I did with them this morning at breakfast?.......


Oh I will be paying for this come naptime and bedtime....





Yes, I became so annoyed with dumb pacifiers in their 2-almost-3 year-old mouths, that when they both started to say "Paci's are yuck, we are big girls", I jumped at the chance. Before I lost nerve we cut up every silicone silencer we could find. They were so proud of themselves. We will see how this plays out. Rachel, you owe me for this. But I am not potty training both of them at the same time...
(Kyle just told me he is not ready for this.)