Monday, May 05, 2008

awwww......



Sometimes sleep is a nuisance to me (only sometimes :) because my family is so enjoyable and I want to keep "playing" . Here are some funny times for me these last few weeks.

Do NOT under and circumstances tease Tyler about this picture until he is at least 16. I let the kids drink water out of Mason's bottles. What can I say? Rachel ruined me by giving me her bottles when she was a baby and I was a 100 pound three year old.





Mason is talking now! Well, almost.













He does smile a lot though. :)




What. A. Good. Looking......................Motorcycle. No seriously, Nathan looked especially cute here don't you think?

Mason is getting chunky finally. Maybe it is the horizontal stripes, I don't know. But I like my babies fat please. He is 2 months old here.








First updo AND dangle earrings. Growing up. She was feeling extra pretty this day.



Tyler was so anxious to set up Mason's crib and finally share a room with a little brother that he hauled in all the pieces from the garage by himself. (And then asked to be payed. grrrr. Yea right). Speaking of sleeping, Mason slept 9 hours straight last night for the first time. Hallelujah! I have never had a baby sleep through the night until at least 6 months. What a difference.





Whoa holy cowgirl.







Double whoa holy cowgirl.










Hat Day at school. He just looked so dang cute...








Starting them early. Must Love Books.