Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh, what a beautiful Mornin' ! Oh, what a beautiful Day!

I really am singing this song.(I even say mornin without the "g"). Little Dollar -Nate's gazillionth nickname for our last born child- slept 11 hours straight. Yippee!



On a side note: 5 self-enjoyments that I have had the last few days which I would like to share with whomever-



Book: The Giver by Lois Lowry

Movie: Evan Almighty

Activity: Tyler and Hailey's first piano recital. (Which they did awesome and were so nervous for.) It was at the Vernal High School and they had a wall of famous people that have come from that school. Valoy (Nate's dad) was on it. He's a famous artist.(I forget sometimes because he is just Moosie to me.) And low and behold Dallin H. Oaks was up there, too. I searched for the info on the web, and while I can't find where he went to high school, (at least from a reputable site) he did live here in fifth-grade. Cool.

Web Site: http://www.goodreads.com/ If you want to do more reading than check this place out. I will become your "Friend" so we can share book reviews. I get a lot of ideas from this place.

Recipe: I am sooooo late in the game I know, but my mother-in-law made some Rhodes-dough rolls for us. Holy cow I thought she was the best cook ever. (Which she is anyway). I have never bought Rhodes dough, but they are worth it. Slap some butter on them before you bake them and you will taste a little bit of heaven.