Monday, September 22, 2008

Want rock-hard abs?


Then come over to our house and play Pit with Tyler, Hailey and Emma. It was the funniest game I have ever played. This is the way we Pit it:




Tyler-Half of his card swaps DO NOT MATCH. We finally decided to dock him 10 points for every time he does this. (So throughout the game Nate and I are having to subtract points in our heads).

Hailey-I love my Hailey. Seriously I do. But every time she wins it is by mistake. Like the "bull" she has is really the bear. Or there aren't 9 of the same kind. But a least she starts giggling when she has either one of these cards.

Emma-She doesn't get this game, so we gave her the leftover cards and Nate and I have separate piles to trade exclusively with Emma. Half way through she gets bored and gets the poker chips out, gets on the top of the table, and starts crawling around passing out poker chips in front of everyone. I felt bad for her so I made everyone "listen to Emma!". She explains her game: Whenever she says our name then we have to stand up. (Nate is rolling his eyes the whole time.)

Aughhhh, my belly still hurts...