Saturday, November 08, 2008

We be chillin at the Holidae In


We just got back from a weekend in Provo and we ended up at a hotel so the kids could swim. Nothing even remotely funny to report. I just really wanted to use this title. But Mason did get to sleep in the bathroom! That is somewhat entertaining. (Am I grasping at straws????)


On to election day at the elementary school (Thus the red and blue rubber bands/ribbons). McCain 92%, Obama 8%. Kids sure pick up on their parents political opinions. Oh well, Obama people we are now.



Ouch. Emma needs 4 sealants and she was so excited and told everyone she is getting "gold teeth". What the?


(Tyler is second from the left). Between YM/referee, Junior Jazz and Nate playing on the Wells Fargo Vernal B-Ball team, we have 3-4 games a week. Tyler is loving it and is doing great.



Finally Mason is getting "more fun". He is rolling around like nothing else and loves to throw his head back and look at everything upside down. (Which makes for an un-fun time of holding him.) Where did the infant stage go??




We need some more craft ideas. Seriously. I finally cut out leaves and Emma taped them to a stick and planted it in the front yard.






*PICTURE OF THE WEEK*

We told the kids we were going to Taco Bell.....but we made a quick stop at the doc's office for family flu shots. I asked them how they felt about it.......



I never blogged about Tyler's baptism and he asked me why. I said it was too sacred and private but he wanted me to put it on here. I feel like it is appropriate now because this is a private blog. This is also turning into a weekly family journal and I now plan to print it out into a book because of how much info is on here. Anyway, here is one picture of the special time just for T...