Tuesday, December 09, 2008

funny stuff, and so forth...




Tyler's face all day on
fast Sunday. He said he
was really going to die
any second he was so
hungry.








So in order to stay
somewhat organized
while feeding my horde,
I use a white board in
the kitchen and plan
out a weeks worth
of dinners. Tyler erased
it all and wrote "angel
hair pasta, angel hair
pasta, angel hair pasta
and so forth."
Can you tell what his favorite food is?





What happens
when you can
only scoot
backwards?









One last story: Tyler is very aware of the "secret" of Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy, but he won't admit it and doesn't want to have "the talk". (Trying to stay a kid as long as he can). The other day he lost a tooth and as I was putting a dollar under his pillow, I found this note:

"Dear Tooth Fairy- I lost a tooth and dropped it. I'm sorry. Please give me at least $3.17. I believe in you."

Oh geez! (He got the money, along with a note that says , "Don't push it buddy".)