Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yum


I asked Emma
what she was
doing in the middle
of the afternoon
in her bed and
she said she was
a caterpillar
wrapped up in a
cacoon.






Emma fell asleep
on me one night
during Horten
Hears a Who.
awwww











Nate found this
in our freezer.
An icicle put
away for a later
treat. Hailey
was the culprit.






My birthday card from Hailey:
"Dear Mom, We hope you have a great birthday! Are you turning 30? We love you. We love you to be our mom. We hope you like this present. Do you like this present?" :)












It was a great birthday. I had chocolates from friends, flowers from Nathan, and kisses, hugs, cards, and emails. What a perfect birthday. Tyler bore me his testimony for a present. What a kid. Nathan and I then went to tithing settlement and Benjamin Button. Good movie about aging, especially when turning 30! I surprisingly felt on top of the world and feel so "wise" and mature. I feel bad for all the 20-somethings. Such babies. Plus, 30 is the new 20 AND 40 is the new 20. (Depending on who says it.) So I suppose I am 18-19 for a few more decades. I asked Nathan if I look like a blushing 19-year old bride still, and he said, "Well, I would say you are in the mid 20's". Honesty. So over-rated. Anyway, Happy New Year!!