Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Snowbird...without the snow. (Which is way better.)

Monday was Nathan's first day at the U doing the MBA, which starts with an entire week at the Snowbird Ski Resort here in Utah. So we all came! (Yes, we are that family. Free hotel=family vacation.) I was afraid we would have to kinda sneak around so it wasn't obvious Nathan had his whole family, but this place is huge with tons of families vacationing, plus he's gome from 7:30am-9:30pm, so we are really on our own. Basically we live in the pool. (I have no choice with mermaid Hailey in this family. I think she's part fish.)
This BEAUTIFUL view from the hotel.
The top of the hotel lobby. Can you say Hailey and Emma in the top left-hand corner? This area makes my stomach drop. Too freaky for little kids.
I think we have taken too many camping trips this summer. Mason kept smelling all the cement posts. (The sap in trees smells great.)
Looking around to make sure no one is watching him rip off flowers...

Found a "chicken"...


These little chipmunks were everywhere.














We REALLY miss our Tyler. He drove down with Grandma Linda to visit cousin Cole and Will. We're going to go pick him up at the airport on Thursday. (Yes, I am nervous. He's flying solo!!) I totally trust Brian and Candace though. I am sure he's having a ton o fun. :)