Monday, September 28, 2009

T-Bone's Ten

My big baby isn't a baby anymore. Today was the the big one o. Here's his "big" present from Mom and Dad. We had a small family party today and he also received a pocket knife, bow and arrow, ax body spray (gotta smell yum) and a new t-shirt from his sibs.

I came in to check on Emma one day and she was busy putting the puppy to sleep. And he actually slept there! Weird.
Which one is stuffed? (Actually there are moments I wish they were both stuffed. I'm potty training the stinking thing now. But he is actually pretty cute, quiet and cuddly.)
This boy is grooooowing. We took him to buy shoes the other day and we had to go to the mens section for his shoes and socks. THE MENS SECTION!!!
I thought he looked adorable-hunky in this picture with his cousin Carson. Handsome boys. :)