Monday, October 19, 2009

Bloody heck.

I forgot how hard it is to have the flu. I think that last time I had it was over 20 years ago during Halloween. Yesterday during sharing time, (I being the teacher) I could feel myself get sicker and sicker each minute. By the time I went to bed last night I was out of control. Monday morning I couldn't get out of bed and for the 2nd time in 11 years asked Nathan to stay home from work and mind the kiddos. (Which he did.) I hit 102 temperature until I broke down and took some aspirin. We will see how I feel tomorrow. I will either be way better or the opposite, which means I am going to see the doctor. You better believe once I am over this I will be first in line to get that swine flu shot. I ain't doing this again (nor will I watch my babies do it.) I like being healthy and able to hold/kiss my family.
:)