Saturday, October 24, 2009

Things

a) Nathan-Has the flu. I have never seen that man sick in 11 years. Mine lasted about 2 days so it'll be gone by the time Halloween is here. I will Lysol the entire place.
b) Stacey-Has paint coming out of her tail end. My house is transforming. LOVE IT,
c) Tyler-Is in time out. Huge temper tantrum this morning. I know it is hard to go get some paper towels but still...
d) Hailey-Making "clothes" out of my old clothes. She needs a sewing machine so bad!
e) Emma-Wouldn't eat the "real" eggs from the chicken I scrambled this morning. I don't blame her. I couldn't either when I realized it is a chickens period. And I am NOT a picky eater. But there was dried blood on the shell. Blech.
f) Mason- Freaked me out by falling 3/4 down the stairs on his bike. For real son. Enough.