Monday, January 04, 2010

New Year 2010

I have been ignoring this blog due to my computer (or my) inability to upload pictures. Therefore, until that is resolved this may be a boring blog, probably one that is all but ignored by readers now, but I still want and need to keep writing things down. Starting today. :)
I want to remember yesterday during fast and testimony meeting where I felt "stirred" and decided I needed to bear my testimony. I looked over at Hailey and thought I would invite her to come up with me, since she hasn't had the guts to do so yet. We both made our way up. Funny thing: after Hailey was done another little 7-year old boy who was on the stand looked at me very worried and ran off the stand without bearing his testimony. Today I ran into his mother and she said he was worried because "Hailey said the EXACT testimony I was going to say!"
All in all I was proud of my girl.