Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Boondogals and such...

Thank goodness for Scouts. Otherwise, how would we have learned about such cool things like Boondogals?

They have taken over our household. The Scout store probably hates seeing my car pull up because I bring a ton of kids (most the neighborhood is doing them) and they make about $2. 25 with all our purchaces. The string is only 5 cents a strand. :)

Just a day in the life of my job as Mason's mother: trying to get him in the bath....

My question:"Where are you getting your flu shot?"
As usual, Slurpee's afterward for being brave.


Too bad I don't have a picture of last Sunday. Our family was asked to speak on The Proclamation on the Family. We TOTALLY enjoyed preparing for it. (And we learned a ton.) Hailey and Tyler spoke first, than Emma joined them and sang Families Can Be Together Forever. I spoke afterwards for a full 20 minutes (oops) which only left Nathan 12-15 minutes. He did awesome though. What a great experience. Grandma and Grandpa Eaton (and Aunt Kris) made the drive to come listen. It was a great day. :)