Monday, November 29, 2010

Some things to journalize:

1) Emma has a temper tantrum (seriously) about once a year. She was labeled The Peacemaker in her blessing by her Dad, and wow has she lived up to it. That being said, yesterday she had her fit for 2010. After being told that it was time to get ready for bed, she looked at Hailey-Bop fake crying and decided she needed to join in. I just watched her kind of cry-almost like watching a show-and let her enjoy getting all of her pent-up emotions out of her tiny little body. At the end I went out into the garage to shut the door, turned around, and realized my sweet little Emma locked me out. grrr. There went the "cuteness" really quick. (FYI: This is the first time I have ever been locked out of the house by any child. Really? Emma? I never would have guessed...) The best thing is that she has apologized for it about 8 times today. So tender...
2) Tyler has been invited to play on the "traveling team" for basketball. 6 games throughout Utah in the next few months. Nate was also asked to be an assistant coach. Since Ty is on the regular Vernal basketball league as well, this means giving up my symphony for awhile while we juggle basketballs. We will see if Tyler loves it as much as he says. (Practises are 6 in the morning!!!)
3) Our water heater has kicked the bucket. :( Old homes surely do nickel and dime an owner. Dang.
4) Thanksgiving was wonderful! The Stucki sibs are the best. I think the older you get the more you enjoy the most boring of all holidays.
5) Hailey brought home her first semester report card. Straight A's. Not surprised: she is a model student. She also found her first pimple tonight. (Definilty document-worthy.) AND, I took her to see Tangled tonight. I bawled my eyeballs out. Lame me.

Since I have no news for Little Boy, I decided to throw in some goodies from the last month:

TRAINS, TRUCKS, LIFE SIZED (for a 2-year-old) NUTCRACKERS, MORE TRAINS, A COMFY CHAIR, and refusing to SWIM.