Monday, April 25, 2011

Carnival and Easter Spring Break

So the original plans of "zoo" don't mesh well with Vegas family and Utah weather, so we headed to an indoor carnival which worked out even better.

Notice Mason's white sock and sandals. :)
The Ewoks:

Face painting:

Mason actually getting on the bumper cars ALONE. (I totally tried to sneak him in and have him sit on my lap, and he just jumped down and walked over to one by himself.)

Making messes but having fun doing it: (I hope Seve doesn't really have to go clean all the soap off the patio. I'd feel so bad!)

New Easter tradition! Roasting marshmallows. Maybe we can try roasting marshmallow chicks and bunnies.

Wierdo.

Pretty!

I am realizing I never get any decent pictures on Easter. Maybe it's too early in the morning and my brain is still sleeping.