Friday, June 01, 2007

Today

So I grabbed 10 boxes out of a dumpster to start packing my books. So far the only use they have had was Tyler and his friends sliding down the stairs with them. I wanted to explain to them that the mattresses from their beds are so much better because they don't break, but I think I will leave that little tidbit of knowledge secret for now.
I am so delighted that my kids still like me. About once a day I blurt out, "march march march" and all three of them start marching around the house. I know the "look" I will get in about 5 years from Hailey when I do that. I will enjoy it while I can.
Nathan and I bought new phones yesterday to use in Vernal. I bought a ring of bawking chickens so that whenever Farmer Nate from Vernal calls, it will sound like a farm. Awesome.