Thursday, June 05, 2008

A big ole handful of pictures....

So Nathan is having me texture our
stinking ceiling. Ah the joys of joint compound plopping in my eye.
(Why he thinks I am able to do this with 4 little kids
-one a baby permanently attached to my hip-I will
never know). But we were able to do some fun
things this week:





Vernal=Dinosaurland



Cave women

Tyler was beyond irritated that I made
him listen to the boring plate-tectonic
fossil movie.



The extent of Mason's fun.





A little acting. :)




Some Emma pictures.....






......(first dance recital where she
did nothing but stand there on the stage.)...









....the coolest toy I own in my opinion.








2 Sundays ago Nate took us for a Sunday drive.
Little did I know we would be up to our ankles in
mud and doing this...(Look at how Nate carried Mason in his car seat). He always has a surprise up his sleeve.