Monday, January 19, 2009

grrrrr

I am a patient woman. I know I am because I get through most of my days quite sanely and still smiling. But there is one time where I admit I almost lose it. The REC CENTER. Indoor pools with 7 kids might be the bane of my existence. There is nothing quite like wading in a semi-cool pool in bum-hugging spandex, feeling half-naked with blaring music "claustrophobic -ing" me, (not a word), trying to watch my 3 oldest plus their three friends, AND keep Mason from slipping out of my arms because he keeps throwing his head back trying to get to the water. Oh wait, can't forget going to the bathroom while holding that same baby and trying to peel off  a too-small suctioned-on bathing suit while two 3 year-olds bang on the stall. It ain't fun. I refuse to be positive about it and  "enjoy the moment". So there.