Monday, March 30, 2009

Children


One of THE best sounds on a quiet afternoon: Tyler and Hailey playing volleyball nicely together in the backyard during the Children's Hour. Lovely to my ears. (I even cracked open the window to listen to them laughing.)









I enjoy dressing the girls in the same outfits. Sometimes it is difficult because they are 4 sizes apart, but occasionally it happens. (I am sure one of them will soon assert their independence and not want to-my guess is Emma- but my luck is holding out.)








Not only are they adorable, but they were crazy-sweet to me on Sunday. They wanted to "clean the whole house" for me, make my bed, clean my bathroom and hug me over and over. I said we have to document this sweetness for those "not-so-sweet" days. (You know what I am talking about!)
 I love our daughters. :)







Sons. Woooooah sons. Mason has turned from a docile gentle baby into a terror toddler. Overnight he has realized that crawling equals freedom. Freedom to throw toilet paper rolls into the toilet. Freedom to trash a room in 3.7 seconds. Freedom to terrorize Mom. Here he is in Primary with me. I put him into a bucket to control his energy for a FEW seconds.






Here's my proof:













As far as Tyler. I didn't have a camera in the middle of the night when he slept-walked into our room, mumbling about getting to the 6th level, and bawling when I said, "Your sleep-walking honey". That boy is more active at night than he is in the day. It provides tons of laughter for me and Nathan . Although I am sure it is wearing Nathan out. I sleep-talk at least once a week. Thursday I said "She is in the corner. Hurry, she is in the corner!" And then I get so mad at Nathan when he doesn't "get" what I am saying. It's hilarious....at least for me :)