Thursday, March 12, 2009

Feel-Good Moments this week:



Exactly. How can you not feel good when you see this mug?















And on top of that, Mason has LEARNED TO CRAWL. I was getting a little worried because the boy has taken quite a bit longer than our other dumplings.










Plus he plays with trucks and gets all dirty outside. Nice.











Yesterday I was on a step-stool hanging some pictures on the wall and I looked down and saw my little row of ducks that follow me everywhere. I jumped down to grab my camera and stuck them back right where they were so I could snap a picture of the moment. (Me on the 3rd step, Emma on the 2nd and Mason on the 1st). Stinking cute. Except for that mighty large thigh angle.




I am ready and prepared. I have learned the hard way that this is how a mother must get ready for summer to start.


















And this is how summer ends. (If I am lucky).











This was Monday morning as in Day Light Savings/Wake Up The Kids An Hour Earlier Monday morning. Tyler just kept walking around with a dazed and confused look on his face. Long enough for me to grab my camera and document it so I can laugh later. It's a doozy for youngsters.









My conscience can now rest in peace.











MY YEAR SUPPLY OF CANS x 6 IS DONE! Time to celebrate. I am going to open a can of kidney beans to eat. YEA!!!!!