Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Weekend Eaton Extravaganza

Mason's first word: "Ball". (Same as Tyler's 8 years ago):

Somehow I got perfect ball-in-the-air photos:
Easter morning I was following the kids and saw that ghetto Nathan left the Oriental Trading trash/box on the counter. (Uh, this is where I ordered all the eggs! Good thing our kids did not notice all the wrappers with "20 Filled Easter Eggs" on them.) That dang Easter Bunny...
Mason would grab an egg and book it. He found a golden egg, (with money inside).

Tyler finds the one and only golden egg every year, so this year we had 10, one a "Super Duper Golden Egg" with 5 bucks in it. Hailey was the VERY happy winner.
Finally! A picture of the handsome Eaton males:
Stinking cute purple girls: (I wore purple, too so we could match. Just like Rachel, Mom and I a gazilion years ago in the Bentrock House!)
Dyeing Easter eggs: