Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Derby War, Baby War and Indian War

Tyler's 1st PineWood Derby didn't result in a first place, but it was fun regardless.

No. 1 pencil. "I'm going to teach you a lesson".

Bad picture but I like how Nate had to go up and figure out the race rules. He wasn't the only Dad. :)
My Mason war: I turn around for a minute and he grabs the chocolate marshmellow bunny. NO chance getting that out of his hands, so I let him have a candy lunch. (Those aren't bad every now and then, especially if I can spoon in some sweet potato in between bites.) But it is isn't as funny in the grocery store where he turns around and grabs 15-20 things out of the cart and hurls them onto the floor. grrrrr. (no eggs yet though)
Tyler, Hailey and friends played Indians last weekend. All fun until I hear the pitter patter of kid feet on the roof. Had to go extinguish the fun.