Sunday, August 16, 2009

Little scoundrel.



We had a "happy/sad" talk during dinner the other night. We went around the table and everyone had to say their happiest moment of the day and their saddest moment. It was so funny when EVERY KID'S saddest moment had to do with Mason:

Tyler: "I was sad when Mason dropped a car on my face."
Hailey: "I was sad when Mason smacked my head." (And made her actually cry).
Emma: "I was sad when Mason hit me."
Me: "I was sad when Mason body-slammed me into a plow position. (see "yoga" below).

The boy manhandles us. AND as Nathan is out of town this weekend I took them all by my lonesome to church today. I almost chickened out and skipped sacrament, but I squared my shoulders and did it. Only a sacrament cup thrown on my face (goodbye half my makeup), a smelly poop diaper, a few walks around the benches, and 3 extremely loud "Hello!" screams during the meeting. Ironic thing was that our Uncle Brent was speaking and one of the topics was reverence. Ouch. I was only a little frazzled by the end. :)
Next Sunday he's in nursery! Good thing he's a doorbell.