Saturday, September 19, 2009

Off and running

Quick 8:00 am trip to Wal-Mart this morning. Tyler needed some hiking boots for a 5-mile hike Nate is taking his scouts on today. I am glad they are going, though it's a little draining to have The Husband gone again. I like my hubs around! Monday was ward party, Tuesday was scouts, Wednesday I had school, Thursday and Friday he has school. But we do have The Office to look forward to together. It's the small things right?
  While I was in Hailey's school class the other day a little girl asked, "Who dyed their hair, you or Hailey? You are opposites." Seriously mine and Hailey's hair are polar. But we do have the same long legs and chubby cheeks. :) 
    So I had been keeping a list of things that make me happy on the side of my blog. I was amazed I could think of that many! Then I found this book:

ref=sib_dp_pt.jpg



I ordered it and love it. But it humbled me. :)