Friday, September 18, 2009

Ewww gross

I was randomly going through strangers blogs and came across this mom talking about her carpet:

We walk on it.
We sit on it.
We spill food on it.
We watched our toddler bite it.
We sleep on it.
We cuddle on it.
We trip on it.
We throw stuff on it.
We watch the dog pee on it.
We wrap presents on it.
We open gifts on it.
We wrestle on it.
We cry on it.
We throw up on it.
We vacuum it.
We read on it.
We play games on it.


Basically she was describing our carpet. But I am NOT sentimental with my carpet like she tended to be. The lesson learned: I will never not replace the carpet in a used home I buy. Totally disgusting using someone else's carpet. Gag me with a spoon. And you know there are other fluids or experiences with the carpet that she didn't describe...(to do with all forms of people/animal bodily fluids).