Friday, September 11, 2009

Today's News

I had the younger 2 dumplings get their vaccinations 2 days ago. Yup, lots of whinnies, clingy's, fevers, a missed field trip ON THE BUS EVEN! and an Emma barf. Gotta love the day after shots! But don't worry, we got a new puppy to help with the chaos. *roll eyes here* Tyler is turning ten this month and we said he is too old for huge birthday parties, so he talked us into a new puppy. It's a little black Pomeranian and I don't even need a picture. Just imagine a black kitten. I told Nate why didn't we just take a free kitten then? (He didn't like that comment as he is "anti-cat"...or at least until he goes to pick out a dog.)
We started watching The Sound of Music last weekend when Rachel and cousin Maddie came over, and now we watch it EVERY day. In fact, Emma is listening to My Favorite Things as we speak. Mason is throwing his new set of blocks every which way in the kitchen. (All 150 of them). Nathan is off to school for the weekend, and I am preparing to go observe my first class next Tuesday. For an assignment we have to spend 5 hours in a classroom and I chose Hailey's class. Her teacher was Tyler's last year and was super nice when I asked if I could come in. The hardest part will be to not talk to Hailey the whole time. :) (She's very excited, just like me!)