Friday, November 05, 2010

Boys vs. Girls?

In the age old debate on whether boys or girls are harder to raise...I have no answers.
 Actually I do! It depends on the day. :)
 That being said, boys are just plain odd. And humorous. For example: Mason and I went to the library this morning. For a moment I "lost" myself in books, (as I tend to do in the library), and looked around-realizing Mason had disappeared. I walked up and down every aisle, until finally I heard, "I in the alligator! Mom, I in the alligator!".
He means the elevator. :) He couldn't reach the buttons so he was stuck in the elevator just waiting. Then we went outside and read his Thomas the Train book. The only one he wanted to check out.




 And I never thought I would have one of THESE kids. You know, the ones who insists on sleeping in their boots...(Then sticking their tongue out when I say smile.)
 But weirdness isn't only applicable to two year-olds. These are USED SOCKS. I call it Tyler's Jungle:

Mason's two legs stuck in one pant leg. Who needs comedy on t.v.? I have enough in my hall.