Thursday, November 04, 2010

A bunch of goodness from October.


It's just silly how we live less than two miles away from the Vernal temple and it took us three years to get a picture. I blame it all on the devil. :)




 Halloween here we come! From oldest to youngest: Madd Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Pizza, Alice in Wonderland, Vampire, party-pooper Mason. (Notice I am holding his Thomas the Train costume).
 But he did have a new scary pet. I saw this rat at Wal-mart and bought it in honor of finding mice in my house. All I know is that Mason liked to drag it around for a few days. What a cool "toy". (roll eyes here)
 One of the best times last week was Grandma Linda coming out and sewing skirts with the girls...
 ...and making a Thomas the Train pillow with Mason...
 ...which he absolutely loves-except hates taking a picture right before bed with it. (Grumpy bug).
 Dress for Success Day. (What you want to be when you grow up). Emma=ballerina, Tyler=basketball player, Hailey=basketball player.
 Speaking of Tyler and Hailey, they are growing up. :( In this picture I told them I want to get them in their hats, but really they kind of shocked me with how old they are getting and I wanted to document the moment. :)
 Our bath toys are sometimes very homemade. Here are Emma and Mason's "babies". Mason's baby is named "Mom" and Emma's baby is named "Angela". :)
 We celebrated our 12th anniversary this month on the ninth. Every year, (minus the pregnant ones :), I try and get a picture similar to our wedding invitation picture. That way when we are celebrating our 70th anniversary we can have a whole wall of pictures of us growing old together.:) I'm so clever.
I. love. this. man.
I think I will keep him.