Monday, December 13, 2010

I think I like watching basketball now...

...but it has to be in the third row in the "Lexus" seating. That's not to much to ask is it? Somehow Nathan was awesome enough to be given 4 tickets to the Jazz game, and we decided to ask Tyler and my Dad to go. Dad ended up stuck in North Dakota (dang it!) so we let Tyler pick a buddy. This is how Tyler looked almost the entire time:

 We got to eat shrimp and all sorts of yummies first and were right next to the owner of the Jazz. I thought it was awesome how much we stood out, (kind of like tourists in New York). Everyone was dressed really fancy and "expensive", while all four of us had on Jazz jerseys. Ha!
 This is how close we were to the floor.
It was an awesome evening-until I had to drive home by myself with the boys sleeping in the back. It is December in Utah and the ground still has no snow on it, but of course it was a stinkin snowstorm after the Jazz game. I was not terrified but definitely scared. I drank one of those energy drinks which WHOA kept me awake, and I started up the road all by my lonesome self. I learned I'd much rather see the lines on the road. (eeek!) I was the only one on the road until some crazy brave mini-van driver passed me up. He DEFINITELY knew how to drive in snow, so I sped up from my whiny 35 miles per hour to 65 and followed the leader all the way home. Than I had some weird food poisoning and actually didn't go to bed until 5 am, but who cares that I only got 3 hours of sleep that night??? It was totally worth it to see that look on Tyler's face. And to see D-Will in all his glory...