Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Lover Buns

I am so glad I married a sweet man. :) Today was a tough day. I am on day FOURTEEN of no hot water (water heater died out), and so the laundry is piling up, the dirty dishes are very very smelly and no one can take a bath. (PEEEEEEEEEEEEEUUUUUUUUUU). All of this is "nothing" in the big picture, but short-term, I was bummed. My dear sweetums came home for lunch, wrapped his arms around me, and told me to lay in front of the fire and look at the Christmas tree while he made me a chicken and mushroom lunch. AND he said he'd watch/feed the kids while he did it. WOW. Am I grateful for small little acts of kindness like that! I did lay in front of the fire and even fell asleep for 15 minutes. Awww...

P.S The plumber is finishing up the project now. Just as an FYI. :) We will be good tomorrow...