Monday, December 13, 2010

On the 1st Day of Christmas...

So my grand plan was to have a mini-lesson every day in December to really bring the spirit of Christmas into our house. Than I realized that half of December is already over. (How did THAT happen??) Anyway, I still was able to do the 12 days of Christmas with an accompanying Christmas treat. Luke Chapter 1 with yummy (gross) eggnog tonight in Envelope 1. (After we read the scripture verses I asked Tyler a "review" question. We had a good laugh when he said Mary's pregnant cousin "was called barren". Uh, no, she was called Elizabeth...



And we LOVE this video here at our house. It's from Family Guy, (which is I show I truly truly truly hate, except for this clip. :) Anyway, the kids love to do the "Mom, Mom, Mommy" part.




So tonight we practised and recorded it, except I couldn't stop laughing so I had to look away from the video recorder. :) (And I am so bugged that this video will be one we watch all the time in 20 years and I am in workout clothes/no shower/no makeup. Oh well..)