Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 1 of No Nathan

Nathan left for China with his MBA class today. I am thinking he may be landing as I type this...just in time to finish off his 15 hour flight with breakfast. That's right, he will arrive on a beautiful Chinese morning exhausted  pumped and ready to go! Anyway, I told him I would experiment with blogging every single day while he is gone because of the fact that we are only emailing each other rather than calling. So here is our Monday in the household of Stacey Eaton:




7:30: Wake up a little later than usual and begin a mad rush. : /
8:00: Kids to school
8:15: Mason and I go to Wal-Mart and buy the last of the Easter items. (Mason won't remember the candy by next Sunday will he?!?!)
11:30 Pick up Emma from Kindergarten LATE. Geez, I'm on a roll...
12:30: Emma to dentist. Three cavities. THREE. She got one filled today which means getting her lip/gum all numbed up. (Didn't even feel the shot. Yea!!)
1:15 All done. But now Emma freaks out because she can't feel her lip.Sobbing uncontrollably while I laugh uncontrollably. These are the times when I feel the worst as a mother but it is so dang funny to hear "it feels squishy" over and over while bawling her eyes out...
1:30-3:30 A MUCH needed nap time for Emma, Mason and Momma. Niiiiiiiiiiice....
3:40 Kids home
4:00 Hailey Achievement Days
5:00 McDonald's dinner. Like I said, it's Monday. :/
6:00 Hailey batting practise in the horrid rain and wind. Dang April...
6:45-8:30 Family Home Evening Easter Egg Hunt with my wonderful friend Kristie, her three children and a few nighbor kids. Finish off with a movie on the Atonement with 8 children on sugar highs.




Also, I am going to put up one random picture from the day. This one is Emma and Mason during lunch playing "Bum Bug". All they do is stand like this and laugh til they have tears running down their faces. So "funny".