Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 3: Realization that...

...my life is rather boring. At least when I write about it on a daily basis.
 (I personally enjoy it. :)
Today nothing new showed up other than Hailey getting to babysit for 3 hours. She's a fantastic babysitter. She created a scavenger hunt for the kids with Easter eggs. She always makes a list for me to buy things to make up these games. (They are usually more than the pay for the job. haha)
Other project: I prepared for a little trip to be taken tomorrow to Grandpa Dale's house in Highland. One of the tricks up my sleeve is having a "goody bag" for every hour of the trip. In them are small dollar toys for the kids to play with. This is especially good because I am driving Nathan's car and it is SMALL. (Compared to a Suburban of course.) That means the kids and their arguments/teasing/whines/tattletales are at least 5-7 feet closer to my ears and I can't block them out quite as nicely.
My 2 tips for this game are:
 1) Give everyone the same toy each time. (Reduces fights)
2) Give everyone the same color. (Reduces fights)
So that is the picture of the day. :)