Thursday, January 02, 2014

Fwd: [Life with Lucy and Bennett] An Indiana Thanksgiving



Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Blogger <no-reply@blogger.com>
Date: January 2, 2014 at 2:24:30 PM MST
To: staceykayeaton@gmail.com
Subject: [Life with Lucy and Bennett] An Indiana Thanksgiving

The kids and I packed up and headed to Bloomington for a Thanksgiving with my family. We left our house at 3am to get to Houston before our flight. They were little angels and received an A+ for the traveling that day.


And then it was basically kid paradise for the next few days. Building teepees with cousins and Grandpa Mark.

 


Thanksgiving meal prep work. I attempted making rolls WITHOUT my trusted kitchen aid. 


How many cousins can you fit in a hot tub?


Fun and games with Aunt Stacey.



My two big friendly giants- little brother and little nephew.


 The four little stinkers with their cheetoh tongues.


Thanksgiving kid table.


Grandma Linda's new pjs tradition. I sure love all those little ragamuffins!


BoBo Bacon getting his Kevin Bacon hair cut by wonderful Aunt Candace. He needed a little moral support.



The day after Thanksgiving we headed to Grandpa Mark's cabin for a magical nature day. Really, it was perfect.

Tire swinging.



Geode hunting through the forest.




Sissies.


I was on video-recording duty...


While the men launched the frozen pumpkins into the sky.


We loved it.


Making s'mores around the fire.




Caroling hayride to the neighbors.



Archery practice.


Last night snuggling with cousins and grandma.


What a fun trip. Thank to my brother, Brian, for taking all these incredible pictures!


--
Posted By Blogger to Life with Lucy and Bennett at 1/02/2014 04:24:00 PM