Monday, January 05, 2009

Monday Morning

Ahhhhhhh. What a good feeling. So I think I am one of those rare beings that love Monday mornings. Especially the Monday morning after Christmas break. I sit, take a big breathe, and enjoy some silence. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy kids around me ALL THE TIME, but we all need a little break. And some real bedtimes. This feeling is second only to Sunday afternoons. This last Sunday was a good one. I was the proud mother of two Big 13 Club members. Tyler and Hailey have been working hard and have memorized all the Articles of Faith. Also, Tyler got up in sacrament meeting for the first time and bore his testimony without any prodding, hinting or nudging from Mom. What a wonderful feeling. All this along with my sweet new church time of 11:00 am makes me a very happy woman.

Here's a little 5 seconds of cuteness for you. She learned the, "Oh no you di-n't" saying from Hailey and won't stop saying it. I wish the beginning wasn't cut off, but this is all she would give me. What a prima donna.